New Year’s Eve Vacation Planner
Ring in the New Year in North Myrtle Beach! The Grand Strand has a New Year’s Eve party for every age....December 29, 2014
It’s finally pumpkin season! October began with temperatures in the low 80s throughout much of Myrtle Beach. Even though it may...October 2, 2014
Independence Day Celebrations
Your complete guide to Independence Day Celebrations along the Grand Strand. From firework displays to parades to festivals, there are numerous...June 30, 2014
Growing up near North Myrtle Beach gave me an opportunity to enjoy the best of the tourist attractions. Being permanent residents,...March 13, 2014
Mayfest on Main is here!
Come in enjoy Mayfest on Main in NMB and take advantage of our late Spring Deals! STAY AS LOW AS $49/NIGHT! Call...May 6, 2013
Don’t miss North Myrtle Beach’s Mayfest on Main!
Come in enjoy Mayfest on Main in NMB and take advantage of our late Spring Deals! STAY AS LOW AS $49/NIGHT! Call...April 24, 2013
Eco-Tourism Vacation Itinerary
Discover the natural beauty of our Coastal Region. This area is unique in the make up of our ecosystem. The diversity...April 11, 2013
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the Beach
- Cherry Grove Voted Best South Carolina Beach
- Things to Do This Spring in Myrtle Beach
- Summer Isn’t Over in North Myrtle Beach
- Vacation Rental Memories Made at a Renovated Classic
- Favorite Beach Recipes Round 2
- Inexpensive Beach House Vacations
- Vacation Memories: Made to Last or Last to Be Made?
- Myrtle Beach Things to Do Spring 2019
- Myrtle Beach Halloween Events