Ring in the New Year in North Myrtle Beach! The Grand Strand has a New Year’s Eve party for every age. Here are the best places to celebrate:
“Noon” Year’s Eve
The Children’s Museum of South Carolina hosts a children’s party, complete with crafts, games, juice toast and balloon drop. 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday. $5. Visit cmsckids.org for details.
Waccamaw Bowling Center
- “Noon Year’s Eve” Celebration from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. on Wednesday. $10 including party favors and sparkling cider.
- Later Wednesday evening, “Retro New Year,” 9 p.m.-1 a.m. $25 including appetizers and midnight toast. Visit waccamawbowling.com for details.
New Year’s Eve Riverboat Cruise
Board the Barefoot Princess Riverboat and cruise the Intracoastal Waterway. Three cruises on Wednesday. Ticket prices vary, reservations required. Call 843-272-2140 or visit mbriverboat.com for reservations.
- Sightseeing cruise sails from 2:30-4 p.m. and features music.
- Dinner cruise sails from 6-8 p.m and includes dinner and music.
- Dance and Dessert cruise sails from 10:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. (*must be 21 years or older).
Garden by Candlelight at Brookgreen Gardens
The sculpture garden will be open from 6-9 p.m. Wednesday. Enjoy live music and hundreds of candles. $20, reservations required. Call 843-235-6016 for details and reservations.
New Year’s Eve with Jamie Morgan and Cliff Cash at Carolina Comedy Club
Shows at 7 and 10 p.m. on Wednesday featuring Jamie Morgan and Cliff Cash. Party favors and toasts included. $25 per person or $40 per couple. Visit carolinacomedyclub.com for details.
Fireworks at Barefoot Landing
Fireworks display at Barefoot Landing begins at 7 p.m. on Wednesday. Free.
Second annual ‘A Southern Times Square’ at The Market Common
Live music, telecast from New York’s Time Square and fireworks at The Market Common beginning at 7 p.m. on Wednesday. Free admission. Visit marketcommonmb.com for details.
New Year’s Eve Extravaganza at Comedy Cabana
Shows at 7:30 and 10 p.m. on Wednesday featuring Basile, Chris Lambreth, and Cooter Douglas. Balloon drop and champagne toast. Prices vary. Visit comedycabana.com for details.
New Year’s Eve Youth Sleepover
Children ages 6-14 are invited to spend the night at Ripley’s Aquarium. There will be karaoke, crafts, pizza, movies, dancing and a ball drop at midnight. Sleepover begins at 8 p.m. Wednesday. $49.99 plus tax, reservations required. Call 800-734-8888 ext 3234 for details.
Annual New Year’s Eve Bonfire
The Town of Calabash will ring in the New Year with live music, food, drinks and an anchor drop at midnight. On the riverfront behind Dockside Restaurant beginning at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday. Free. Visit townofcalabash.net for details.
New Year’s Eve at House of Blues
- New Year’s Eve Dinner and Dance with Tru Sol. 7 p.m.Wednesday at Crossroads at the House of Blues.
- 1980s Dance Party with Rubix Cube. 9 p.m. Wednesday. Tickets $20 advance or $25 day of show. Visit hob.com/myrtlebeach for details and tickets.
New Year’s Eve at Broadway at the Beach
- Multi-club party at Celebrity Square on Wednesday. For $25, you receive entry into Broadway Louie’s, Club Boca, Crocodile Rocks, Froggy Bottomz, Malibu’s Surf Bar, and Revolutions.
- Party at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville begins at 9 p.m. Wednesday with concert by Paul Grimshaw. $15.
- “Rockin’ the New Year” at Hard Rock Cafe. Concert by Black Glass begins at 10 p.m. Wednesday. Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door. VIP tickets are available and included dinner. Call 843-946-0007 for reservations.
If you haven’t reserved your vacation rental for New Year’s Eve yet, call now! We are offering great deals on oceanfront condos and vacation homes. Choose your vacation rental online at NorthMyrtleBeachTravel.com then give us a call at 800-525-0225 to begin planning your North Myrtle Beach New Year!