North Myrtle Beach, World’s Widest Beach?
I found an old license plate when we moved into our house that my husband’s grandfather once owned. Being from another...Elliott Beach RentalsJune 15, 2009
Pet Friendly Travel
Revised/Updated on November 5, 2015 by Hilary Johnson Pet Friendly Vacations with Elliott Beach Rentals It’s summer vacation time! More and...Elliott Beach RentalsJune 12, 2009
Go Green in Myrtle Beach
Updated/Revised on April 21, 2016 by Hilary Johnson Many people hear the terms “green travel” or “ecotourism” , but what is...EcotourismJune 11, 2009
North Myrtle Beach Things To Do!
Happening Events Around the Beach this Summer! The City of North Myrtle Beach Beach Services Division :unveiled a new summer fun...Elliott Beach RentalsJune 11, 2009
- Solar Eclipse at the Beach
- Bring a Little Beach to Your Back-To-School Preparations
- Holiday Season in Myrtle Beach
- Fall is for Festivals – What will you discover?
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the Beach
- Cherry Grove Voted Best South Carolina Beach
- Things to Do This Spring in Myrtle Beach
- Summer Isn’t Over in North Myrtle Beach
- Vacation Rental Memories Made at a Renovated Classic
- Favorite Beach Recipes Round 2