North Myrtle Beach, World’s Widest Beach?
I found an old license plate when we moved into our house that my husband’s grandfather once owned. Being from another...Elliott Beach RentalsJune 15, 2009
Pet Friendly Travel
Revised/Updated on November 5, 2015 by Hilary Johnson Pet Friendly Vacations with Elliott Beach Rentals It’s summer vacation time! More and...Elliott Beach RentalsJune 12, 2009
Go Green in Myrtle Beach
Updated/Revised on April 21, 2016 by Hilary Johnson Many people hear the terms “green travel” or “ecotourism” , but what is...EcotourismJune 11, 2009
North Myrtle Beach Things To Do!
Happening Events Around the Beach this Summer! The City of North Myrtle Beach Beach Services Division :unveiled a new summer fun...Elliott Beach RentalsJune 11, 2009
- Summer Isn’t Over in North Myrtle Beach
- Vacation Rental Memories Made at a Renovated Classic
- Vacation Memories: Made to Last or Last to Be Made?
- Myrtle Beach Things to Do Spring 2019
- Myrtle Beach Halloween Events
- Hurricane Dorian Forecast and Information
- Book Direct Day
- What’s there to do in the Myrtle Beach Area?
- Four Best Barbecue Restaurants in North Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Christmas