Freestyle Music Park – Myrtle Beach, SC.
Update November 5, 2015: The Freestyle Music Park has since closed. The former Hard Rock Park reopened Memorial Day Weekend 2009...UncategorizedJune 22, 2009
Money Saving Beach Vacation Tips
Revised/Updated on November 5, 2015 by Hilary Johnson. If you’re able to drop everything and go, traveling last-minute can be a...Last Minute TravelJune 16, 2009
North Myrtle Beach, World’s Widest Beach?
I found an old license plate when we moved into our house that my husband’s grandfather once owned. Being from another...Elliott Beach RentalsJune 15, 2009
Pet Friendly Travel
Revised/Updated on November 5, 2015 by Hilary Johnson Pet Friendly Vacations with Elliott Beach Rentals It’s summer vacation time! More and...Elliott Beach RentalsJune 12, 2009
Go Green in Myrtle Beach
Updated/Revised on April 21, 2016 by Hilary Johnson Many people hear the terms “green travel” or “ecotourism” , but what is...EcotourismJune 11, 2009
North Myrtle Beach Things To Do!
Happening Events Around the Beach this Summer! The City of North Myrtle Beach Beach Services Division :unveiled a new summer fun...Elliott Beach RentalsJune 11, 2009
- Top 10 Best Seafood Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
- Change is Good! New Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach Winter Events
- Unique Local Boutiques
- Our Favorite Beach Recipes
- Hometown Friendly, Big-Time Fun: Prince Resort Vacation
- Hometown Friendly, Big-time Fun: Waipani
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Music On Main Street North Myrtle Beach
- Solar Eclipse at the Beach