Newest Myrtle Beach Attractions for Summer 2011
Myrtle Beach SkyWheel SkyWheel Myrtle Beach is a 187-foot tall observation wheel set along the Oceanfront Boardwalk and Promenade in downtown...June 2, 2011
Myrtle Beach SkyWheel Set to Take Flight
The Myrtle Beach SkyWheel is officially open for business on Friday, May 20 and promises to be another great Myrtle Beach...May 19, 2011
Free & Low Cost Things to Do in the Myrtle Beach Area
A trip to Myrtle Beach doesn’t have to break the bank. Besides the beach, there are lots of fun low cost...April 14, 2011
Myrtle Beach 2011 Events
January Events 2011 SOS Mid-Winter at Main Street, NMB – Jan. 13th – 17th 2nd Annual Myrtle Beach Oyster Roast at...January 18, 2011
New 2011 Attractions in Myrtle Beach, SC
WonderWorks will be making Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, SC its 4th home. 50,000 square feet in size and...December 30, 2010
Halloween & Fall Events in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Endless Summer Festival the fun starts, Saturday, October 30th on Main Street in North Myrtle Beach. Enjoy fabulous entertainment, lots of vendors...October 28, 2010
Thing’s To Do in Myrtle Beach When It Rains!
One of the biggest disappointments on a vacation is a rainy day at the beach. In Myrtle Beach rainy days are a...September 29, 2010
Myrtle Beach Pelicans Baseball
While your on vacation in the Myrtle Beach area come check out a Myrtle Beach Pelicans baseball game. Myrtle Beach Pelicans...June 2, 2010
My Favorite Myrtle Beach Activities!
Ice Cream – My favorite and most inexpensive thing to do in the Myrtle Beach Area is get ice cream with...April 22, 2010
New Kayak Tours on the Grand Strand!
I just found out about a new attraction being offered in the Myrtle Beach Grand Strand Area. It’s called Great Escapes...April 9, 2010
- Six Seashells to Look for During Your Next Grand Strand Getaway
- Four Best Barbecue Restaurants in North Myrtle Beach
- Hurricane Dorian Forecast and Information
- What’s there to do in the Myrtle Beach Area?
- Five Easy Chocolate Caramel Recipes to Salve Your Sweet Tooth
- Four Frightening Myrtle Beach Haunted Attractions
- Four Ways Vacations Rentals are Better Than a Hotel
- Ghosts of the Grand Strand
- Five Best Places to Beat the Heat with a Frozen Treat
- Celebrating Galentine’s Day on the Grand Strand