Don’t let a rainy day get you down! There are plenty of options to entertain your family when it rains in Myrtle Beach.
- The Children’s Museum of SC: Come TOUCH, EXPLORE AND PLAY while learning about your world through the interactive exhibits and programs. New exhibits weekly!
- 2501 N. Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach 843-946-9469 Children’s Museum of SC Exhibits
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium: Featuring the largest collection of the odd and unusual from all corners of the world. See a genuine shrunken head, see how you measure up to the world’s tallest man, and pet a 6-legged cow!
- 901 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach 843-448-2331 Ripley’s Believe It or Not Odditorium
- Ripley’s Aquarium: Experience all of the ocean’s wonder! Myrtle Beach’s most visited attraction!
- 1110 Celebrity Cir., Myrtle Beach 943-916-0888 Ripley’s Aquarium
- And don’t miss these other Ripley’s Adventures!
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure: 915 N. Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach
- Ripley’s Mirror Maze: 913 N. Ocean Blvd Myrtle Beach
- MagiQuest: With a magic wand in hand, you’ll explore the MagiQuest Kingdom and participate in the ultimate adventure as you enchant objects, befriend a pixie, learn from an ancient wizard, battle a goblin and outwit a dragon!
- 1185 Celebrity Circle Myrtle Beach 843-913-9460 MagiQuest
- WonderWorks: Family fun awaits, with more than 1000 hands on exhibits. Make WonderWorks a stop on you Things to Do list when visiting Myrtle Beach!
- 1313 Celebrity Circle Myrtle Beach 843-448-7627 WonderWorks
So when those rainy days get you down while on vacation, remember that family fun is waiting inside many of Myrtle Beach’s top attractions!