Discover the natural beauty of our Coastal Region. This area is unique in the make up of our ecosystem. The diversity of our nature on the land, in the sea and marshes can hardly be matched. Take tours, go kayaking, biking, fishing or hiking, but come to Myrtle Beach when nature calls.
Day 1 – Arrive in Myrtle Beach, SC
Day 2 -
- Try one of our local guided boat tours and see nature up close and personal
- Boxed Lunch
- Head back to your condo or beach house to relax and freshen up
- Guided tour and dinner at Brookgreen Gardens, America’s largest outdoor sculpture gardens
Day 3 -
- Picnic breakfast on the beach
- Spend the morning at one our wildlife sanctuaries
- Lunch on your own and beach time
- Enjoy a horseback ride along the beach at Inlet Point Plantation
Day 4 – Depart Myrtle Beach
- Depart – thank you for visiting us!
For Eco-friendly vacation rentals call 800-525-0225!
For more information on EcoTourism in Myrtle Beach Visit: http://myrtlebeachecotourism.com/