Looking for family-friendly Easter events along the Grand Strand? Here are some fun activities planned for this Saturday, April 4.
Easter Egg Hunt at WonderWorks
- 8 a.m. at Broadway at the Beach. Search for eggs and win prizes. Open to ages 1-12 years.
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Ripley’s Aquarium
- 8-11 a.m. at Broadway at the Beach. Enjoy a breakfast buffet, meet Sharkee and take pictures with the Easter Bunny. Reservations required 843-916-0888
Race for the Inlet at Morse Park Landing
- 8 a.m. in Murrells Inlet. 5K and 8K races both begin at 8 a.m. at the boat landing next to Hot Fish Club. Race benefits Murrells Inlet 2020. Register online.
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Hard Rock Cafe
- 9-10:30 a.m. at Broadway at the Beach. Enjoy a breakfast buffet for $9.95 per person. Reservations recommended 843-946-0007
Eggstravaganza at Brookgreen Gardens
- 9:30-11:30 a.m. Easter egg hunt in the Garden. $12 per child. Registration required 843-235-6016
33rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt at McLean Park
- 10 a.m.-noon in North Myrtle Beach. Egg hunt (divided by age groups) begins at 10 a.m., with other activities to follow. Have your picture made with the Easter Bunny. Light refreshments provided.
Park Palooza! at Myrtle Beach State Park
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Various programs, including nature crafts, a scavenger hunt, learning about park animals and more. Visit the park’s website for a full schedule of events.
Blues and Jazz Festival at La Belle Amie Vineyard
- noon-6 p.m. in Little River. Live music from two bands and wine tasting. Food from Smokin’ Pitt BBQ and The Vineyard Grill will be available for purchase. $8 admission (does not include wine tasting).
Easter Egg Hunt at the Huckabee Complex
- 2 p.m. hosted by the City of Surfside Beach.
Fireworks at Broadway at the Beach
- 10 p.m. over the lake
Still need a vacation rental for Easter weekend? We are offering a great deal on 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condos! Call our vacation specialists at 1-800-525-0225 to book!